This is a great trick for beginners who are still working out what to charge, or many people with young business who are in need of a pricing refresh or want to look closer at why they should charge what. It talks about looking at the numbers behind why you should charge what, as well as looking at taking unquantifiable factors like experience and confidence into consideration.
This trick is designed to work through at your own pace. After purchase you will have immediate access to the trick online, via a link to a password-protected page.
- What to charge for weddings as you build your business
- Pricing examples
- Should you work for free to build your portfolio?
- Formulas for what you should charge
- Travel costs
- Investing in yourself
- When to increase your pricing
- Point-to-point vs hourly rates
- All tricks come with relevant product recommendations, useful links and downloadable/printable materials.