This is a great trick for beginners and even photographers who have been working for a little while and want to refresh and relook at their contract. Having a contract is so important and covers you and your clients - you shouldn’t be shooting without one. This trick makes looking at your contract and what to include easier, and I even show you my own full example of a wedding photography contract.
This trick is designed to work through at your own pace. After purchase you will have immediate access to the trick online, via a link to a password-protected page.
- The aim of your contract
- The booking process
- What to include in a wedding photography contract
- Giving away copyright
- Alterations to your contract
- The difference between lifestyle and commercial contracts
- Printable contract examples
- All tricks come with relevant product recommendations, useful links and downloadable/printable materials.